Love Quotes

If one day I gave you a dozen of roses without thorns and you may wonder where are those thorns, I will just smile and show you my bleeding hands and say "I took them away so you will not get hurt".
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
Some promises are always unspoken, some memories are always unwritten. Feel the magic of true relation and you will know that some words are always unspoken. Love You!
Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.
When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be
Most wonderful pairs in the world are:-
HEART & BEAT
NIGHT & MOON
BIRDS & SONGS
ROSES & LOVE
U & UR $MILE.
SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.
Being near is not the meaning of being dear,
I may be far from u but msgs are bridges
2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU!

It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy

Comments